LAST UPDATED ON 12/17/2020
As updates on the impact of the coronavirus continue to be released, we want to take a moment to inform you of the heightened preventative measures we have put in place at Keystone Treatment Center to keep our patients, their families, and our employees safe. All efforts are guided by and in adherence to the recommendations distributed by the CDC.
Please note that for the safety of our patients, their families, and our staff, on-site visitation is no longer allowed at Keystone Treatment Center.
- This restriction has been implemented in compliance with updated corporate and state regulations to further reduce the risks associated with COVID-19.
- Alternate methods of communication for other services may be offered when deemed clinically appropriate.
For specific information regarding these changes and limitations, please contact us directly.
CDC updates are consistently monitored to ensure that all guidance followed is based on the latest information released.
- All staff has received infection prevention and control training.
- Thorough disinfection and hygiene guidance has been provided.
- Patient care supplies such as masks and hand sanitizer are being monitored and utilized.
- Temperature and symptom screening protocols are in place for all patients and staff.
- Social distancing strategies have been implemented to ensure that patients and staff maintain proper distance from one another at all times.
- Cleaning service contracts have been reviewed for additional support.
- Personal protective equipment items are routinely checked to ensure proper and secure storage.
- CDC informational posters are on display to provide important reminders on proper infection prevention procedures.
- We are in communication with our local health department to receive important community-specific updates.
The safety of our patients, their families, and our employees is our top priority, and we will remain steadfast in our efforts to reduce any risk associated with COVID-19.
The CDC has provided a list of easy tips that can help prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then immediately dispose of the tissue.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are frequently touched.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
For detailed information on COVID-19, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html