Since 1973, Keystone Treatment Center has excelled in providing comprehensive, individualized care for adolescents and adults who are struggling with chemical dependency, compulsive gambling, and co-occurring mental health conditions. We are a nationally recognized and respected treatment center that offers both inpatient and outpatient treatment in an atmosphere of trust, honesty, and responsibility.
Continuum of Care
Keystone is proud to offer a full continuum of recovery services, including assessments, medical detoxifications, rehabilitation, and continuing care. Services are grounded in the 12-Steps and incorporate a number of evidence-based therapeutic interventions that are designed to meet the unique needs of the patients who are entrusted into our care.
Fundamental Goal of Treatment at Keystone
The foundation of treatment at Keystone Treatment Center is based on strong spiritual and cultural values that are integrated into the high-quality, customized continuum of care delivered. All patients are provided with their own individualized treatment plans that incorporate various therapeutic techniques that are designed to empower them with the ability to recover and start anew.
The fundamental goal of treatment at Keystone is to restore individuals to healthier, happier, and more productive lives, free from dependence on addictive chemicals, gambling, and destructive behaviors. We believe that successful recovery encompasses improvements in self-esteem, interpersonal relationships, positive family interaction, vocational productivity, the establishment and attainment of realistic life goals, and a healthy lifestyle adjustment. For this reason, we provide our patients with the opportunity to learn these skills through a program structure that provides a safe environment where individuals not only learn and enhance these skills but explore the applications of these skills as well.
At Keystone, we operate on a sound set of values that we apply to all areas of the treatment we provide. These values include:
- Clinical Excellence – We tirelessly pursue the best possible clinical outcomes for our patients.
- Integrity – We accept only the highest standards with respect to honesty, ethics, and morality.
- Open Communication – We promote an environment in which the sharing of knowledge, ideas, and opinions is expected of everyone.
- Teamwork – We highly value the power of teamwork throughout all areas of treatment.
- Mutual Respect – We foster a culture in which individual skills, experience, and talent are valued and used to the advantage of our patients.
- Passion – We naturally demonstrate a passion in all that we do for our patients.
Regardless of what needs our patients have, our multidisciplinary team of exceptional professionals will do all that they can to ensure that all needs are met and that all concerns are addressed so that all patients can leave Keystone with the confidence and skills necessary for lasting success.