At Keystone Treatment Center, we recognize that the road to recovery can be a long and arduous one. We also understand that treatment does not end with the conclusion of inpatient care. For this reason, Keystone is proud to offer a full continuum of continuing care services for our patients. Continuing care is encouraged to every patient, and the education of ongoing therapy is given to each patient as well. The importance of continuing care is also stressed to all patients so that they can understand the benefits of sustaining successful recovery.
As part of the continuing care offered at Keystone Treatment Center, we are pleased to provide both partial care / day treatment services and intensive outpatient services for adolescent and adult patients. Programming for adolescents and adults is kept separate.
Partial Care / Day Treatment Services
Partial care / day treatment Services are provided to patients who need structured services, but who do not require 24 hour supervision or 24 hour medical management for physical impairments. This level of care may be utilized by patients who are chemically dependent and dually diagnosed, with chemical dependency being the primary diagnosis.
The fundamental goal of the partial care / day treatment program is to restore adolescent and adult patients to a healthier, happier, and more productive life, free from dependence on illicit, addictive chemicals and destructive behaviors. This treatment program provides patients with the opportunity to learn new skills through a program structure that provides a safe environment for patients to explore the application of the skills they learn.
The following components are incorporated into patients’ treatment plans when taking part in the partial care / day treatment program:
- Individual therapy sessions occur twice per week.
- Family members of patients may participate in the Family Program every Sunday at no additional cost.
- Medication management is offered on an as-needed basis.
- Experiential therapies are offered once per day for adolescents and once per week for adults and may include recreational activities and participation in the ropes course.
- Group therapy occurs 3 times per day and includes CBT groups, DBT groups, experiential groups, and 12-Step groups, as well as weekly topic groups.
- Adolescent patients receive 4 hours of school each day, which is taught by a full-time teacher who works with the patients’ home schools to ensure the continuity of credits received while in treatment.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment
In addition to our inpatient programming and the partial care / day treatment services that we offer, Keystone Treatment Center is licensed to provide necessary intensive outpatient services for adults and adolescents. Programming for adolescents and adults is kept separate.
Individuals commute from home in order to receive these services. The hours of service are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 9:30pm. Outpatient sessions are held 3 times a week for 3 hours per session, and both evening and daytime sessions are offered. Counseling appointments and assessments are scheduled individually and are determined based on the needs of our patients. Therapy is conducted by licensed and certified therapists and is based on the 12-Steps, along with other evidence-based therapeutic interventions.